thanks a million - and more

T minus something-which-I-don't-want-to-count-at-the-moment. Am completely knackered. For the next 4 days I'll be camping in the concrete surroundings of what used to be my house. No chair, no table, no ... well, no problem! I can sleep anywhere, anytime, any-any. Today we've moved all my stuff to the garage of a good friend. One who will even help me to sell some of it! I slightly underestimated the amount of stuff and room it all would take (and hey, sure, that was no politics!), and while I could clearly see him think 'oh fuck, I should have said no in the first place', we came to a mutual agreement on decreasing the burden. At the end, they even made me feel like it was ok. Remarkable ... but thanks a million - and more!

Friday was the farewell-party. Can't thank enough the people who volunteered for organizing this event! A nice speech from my director (well, I missed the ever-present learning point, and I'm leaving in the middle it that was caused by 1. beers or 2. my blissful ignorance) and a lot of colleagues and ex-colleagues showed up - which is nice!

Last but not least: the cover of the book made of pages contributed by those I've spent my last 5 years with. Thanks Rob, a truly great job - and thanks to all other contributors!

No comments:

Post a Comment