in random order ...

5 minutes full stop. Sometimes, blogging can be the perfect reason to sit down and organise thoughts. Thinking back about the events since last posting, it seems a lifetime I barely witnessed, instead of acted.

12 days left before our trip to Burkina Faso, and one farewell has been completed: I've finished work and being a resident in Holland. Can't really write on that at the moment, thoughts are blurred, but now I'm sitting in the living room in my dad's house - the only key left on my keychain. SKWID-training has been completed last weekend: appearantly I've succeeded in hiding my true nature, and am still allowed to go abroad.

Lariam is playing tricks with me. I only took the first one last sunday, but nights & my mental state have not been the same - and definately not an improvement. Next sunday it's time for the second Lariam - let's see how that goes and decide from there.

Conclusion of the day:
- 5 minutes can sometimes turn into half an hour
- organising thoughts doesn't necessarily happen by trying to write a post
- I love the ipad

1 comment:

  1. Hoi Kris,

    doe het goed ginder, we zien jullie volgend jaar op lievekesdag

    xx
    Gert en Els

    ReplyDelete