destination known

Another morning, another episode. Response from Burkina Faso - 'yes'. So not even 3 months after writing a first mail to VSO, my destination is known.

One important step is already taken: a new home for my cat. Believe the right person stood up, last week it was. But definitely, I couldn't be more relieved with this solution and am convinced my big red furry monster will do fine!

And with this response, I'll probably start the only project for the coming years which might go according plan; let's call it project-cleanup-behind-you-and-prepare-to-quit-holland. 10 weeks left.

And 8 weeks left to work with my current employer. Slogan-wise, it's a change from 'dedicated people, smart solutions' to 'sharing skills, changing lives'. Somehow, they do fit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment