post-P2V

Busy time.

Upon request, I've completed my requests for some good-conduct-certificates. Yep. Even for those who find it hard to believe, I still manage to get these kind of documents.

And back from Boxtel for a preparing-to-volunteer weekend full of sessions on HIV/AIDS, globalisation issues, international trade, cultures, health & safety. And lots of fun. 17 nice folks (well, at least 16 - still amazed on how I end up with a group as nice as them). During the late hours the gents gathered for a private session on exchange-a-pig-to-apologise-for-misbehaviour-in-specific-cultures. Definitely the best session of the weekend, though that opinion might be slightly influenced by alcohol.

Next thing on the list is a chat with my placement advisor, so I've been thinking on intelligent feedback on where I want to go (uhm uhm, almost anywhere) and what sort of project I'd like to do (uhm uhm, almost anything, as long as it involves well, uhm uhm, ...).

Am happy to spend next weekend on manual-labor: nothing as good as emptying your mind by pulling power lines and installing electrics in the garage of a friend. Win-win situations, ya gotta love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment